VP Marketing and Sales
Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Marketing and Sales team in a permanent full-time position. The VP of Marketing and Sales is responsible for building CanniMed into the industry brand while achieving a dominant position in the medical marijuana marketplace.
- Understand what clients (both physicians and patients) need and want
- Manage any and all marketing and sales activities that lead to the objective immediately above, to include:
- Be a product design leader by understanding of the market preference for the type of product
- Increase product awareness to both physician and patient
- Create and execute any and all programs that lead to increased product awareness including: advertising, promotion, customer relations, physician and patient education and market research
- Advise and act as a liaison between outside vendors and management. This includes any contracted Companies such as sales and marketing firms, graphic design firms, website design, communication and advertising etc.
- Monitor communication and advertising trends and any associated budgets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, nurse practitioners and any special interest groups
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential, monitor customer preferences and inventory requirement.
- Calculate realistic and profitable sales goals working to increase productivity.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional and Company policy standards.
- Create objectives and policies for marketing and sales department.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Sales with a minimum of 15 years’ experience preferably in a drug manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment.
- MBA will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience in market positioning and product differentiation
- Superior communication skills and public speaking
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.