Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the administration team in a full-time, permanent position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the first impression of the Company to the public. This position will perform general office administration tasks such as filing, answering phones, greeting visitors, and assisting in entry-level data accounting duties.
- Answer, screen, and direct telephone calls as appropriate.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing, mailing, faxing, etc.
- Resolve general information requests.
- Assist the Accounting department with entry level data entry (including invoicing).
- Assist with Distribution and Shipping/Receiving when required due to operational requirements.
- Provision of assistance to management/executive staff as required.
- Manage company faxes and billing information.
- Travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels accommodations and car rentals as required.
- A Business Administration or Office Assistant Certificate
- Minimum of 2-4 year experience in a business environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Experience in accounting software may be considered an asset
Wage will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security Check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status.
Interested Applicants should apply no later than January 1, 2018.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.