Quality Control Analyst
Prairie Plant Systems, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Quality Control team in a permanent, full-time position. The Quality Control (QC) Analyst, under general direction from the Analytical Services Manager, will be responsible for performing routine and non-routine quantitative analysis of samples submitted to the QC Laboratory.
- Function as the lead analyst for method transfer, qualification or validation activities as applicable
- Familiar with analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, UPLC, UV, FLR and associated software
- Assist in training personnel on lab methods and instrumentation
- Adapt, develop, or follow assay protocols and summarize results
- Assist with analytical test method qualification and validation protocols for LC methods
- Follow all established laboratory, regulatory, safety and environmental procedures. Adhere to the standards of quality rules by cGMP and the company Quality Policies and site SOPs
- Ability to author, review and update SOPs as needed; understand and follow complex written procedures
- Must follow good documentation practices in all aspects and phases of work; provide reports for review in a timely manner; work with other lab personnel on projects and participate in OOS and failure investigations; recommend possible corrective actions
- Maintain the safety and orderliness of the lab; apply knowledge of cGMPs and GLPs on a daily basis
- Material handling and inventory control, including controlled substances
- A University Degree (BSc.) in Chemistry or related field with a minimum of 1 year laboratory experience, preferably in a cGMP, GLP setting.
- Must have HPLC/UPLC experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Organizational and analytical skills required.
- Microsoft Office (WORD and EXCEL).
- Detail oriented.
The company intends to fully train the right people to fill these positions and is seeking individuals who possess a strong desire to learn and want be a part of a dynamic growing organization.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.