Quality Assurance Technician
Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Quality Assurance team in a permanent position. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for maintaining Standard Operating Procedures, conducting QA audits, investigations, and QA related training. The ideal candidate will have a degree from an accredited university in Biological or Chemical Science. The successful candidate will be an individual who is considered a self starter and has excellent problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Participate in operational and compliance audits on a regular basis
- Involved in records review and report findings.
- Facilitate quality investigations and report appropriately.
- In-depth audits of Production facilities, including oral communication with staff, and follow-up with key personnel.
- Inventory audits and reconciliation within operational areas.
- Track and update SOP system to ensure adequate tools are available for appropriate training and understanding.
- Investigate deviations and assignment of corrective action.
- A Bachelor of Science preferably in biological or chemical science, or related diploma, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regulated (GLP, GMP, HACCP) manufacturing environment.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making ability.
- High degree of personal integrity.
- Scientific writing skills
- Interpret documents such as procedure manuals and operating instructions.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software including spreadsheets and word documents.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.