QA Stability and Documentation Specialist
Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Quality Assurance team in a permanent position. The Quality Assurance Stability and Documentation Specialist will be responsible for maintaining a control of documents and stability program with additional QA responsibilities. The successful candidate will be an individual who is considered a self-starter with excellent communication skills and strong decision-making abilities.
- Maintain stability program.
- Control document revisions and storage of documents, including SOPs, Protocols, deviations and customer complaints.
- Participate in operational and compliance audits on a regular basis.
- Involved in records review and report findings.
- Facilitate quality related investigations and report appropriately.
- In-depth audits of Production facilities and protocols, including oral communication with staff, and follow-up with key personnel.
- Inventory audits and reconciliation within operational areas.
- Track and update SOP system to ensure adequate tools are available for appropriate training and understanding.
- Investigate deviations/customer complaints and assignment of corrective action.
- Writing using Scientific language.
- A BSc. degree preferably in biological, chemical science, statistics, or related diploma.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a regulated (GLP, GMP, HACCP) manufacturing environment.
- The ideal candidate will be an individual who is considered a self-starter, has excellent problem solving and decision-making ability with a high degree of personal integrity.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software including spreadsheets and word documents.
- The ability to interpret documents such as procedure manuals and operating instruction a must.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.