Processing Coordinator (Capsule)
Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Processing team in a permanent position. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the Processing Coordinator will be responsible for blending, labeling, packaging and shipping of Finished Product Lots (FPL). This includes materials inventory as well as organizing, training and directing staff.
- Primarily responsible for organizing and executing the packaging runs for their division
- Data entry
- Assist supervisor with preparation of shipments
- Ensure packaging waste is properly collected and documented
- Ensure implementation of GMP and sanitation as per SOP's.
- Ensure pre-operational checks are completed and signed off each day.
- Ensure adequate inventory of supplies are maintained as to not delay production
- Fill out deviation and safety incident forms as they arise.
- Ensure staff adherence to SOP’s, safety and Company policies.
- Encourage staff involvement on continuous improvement.
- Processing supervisor back-up.
- 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to do detailed and routine work.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and basic physical fitness.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.