Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking self-driven individuals to join the processing team in a permanent, full-time position with varying shift times (evenings and weekends possible). As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the processing assistant will help in the processing of plants. The ideal candidate will prefer detailed, routine work, enjoy working in a team environment and possess basic computer skills.
- Processing plant material
- Record keeping and data collection
- General processing area and sanitation duties
- Adhere to standard operating procedures while following GMP guidelines
- Attention to detail over long time frames
- Working in a safe manner and respecting all safety guidelines
- High School Diploma
- Technical Training in Biological Science will be considered an asset.
- Basic computer skills-excel data entry etc.
- Lab background, understanding of equipment and troubleshooting is an asset.
This position can be physically demanding at times and requires good physical fitness with the ability to lift over 20lbs, perform some overhead lifting and tolerate long sessions with repetitive hand manipulations. The company intends to fully train the right people to fill these positions and is seeking individuals who possess a strong desire to learn and want be a part of a dynamic growing organization.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.