Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative - Toronto
CanniMed Therapeutics, a leader in plant based pharmaceuticals, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the marketing and sales team as a full-time Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative in the Toronto area who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to create and develop the maximum profitable sales of all company products that may reasonably be achieved in the assigned sales territory through regular and aggressive coverage of all professional contacts and sales outlets. To build and maintain good will with the medical community, clinics, pharmacy accounts, hospitals, other health centers, increase accessibility for CanniMed products and maximize sales growth.
- To achieve sales volume in accordance with established, budgeted goal
- To complete regular and effective sales visits to all assigned call points in the territory
- To routinely service hospitals, clinics, hospitals, pharmacy, and other public health centers in the territory to educate and obtain maximum support for CanniMed products
- To routinely service retail outlets in the territory, obtaining maximum distribution of company products and information on the purchases of company and competitive products.
- Attend special training of products to understand the various aspects of medical cannabis.
- Educate on CanniMed's products to established Specialists, General & Family Practitioner's and Pharmacists in both the hospital and community setting and develop new relationships in an established area.
- Prepare and maintain records for specialist leads and progress status of calls.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customer's needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and trade shows as required.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with the latest medical information in the medical cannabis field.
- A BSc. degree in a relevant field is required with 5-7 years of work experience as a pharmaceutical representative with a strong experience specialists.
- Must be familiar with databases, statistics, product lines and the latest related medical information.
- Knowledge of MS office, excellent communication and negotiation skills and with a proven track record in sales.
- Travel required.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.