National Sales Manager
CanniMed Therapeutics, a leader in plant based pharmaceuticals, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Marketing & Sales Team as a full-time National Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a high-performance sales team to effectively achieve business objectives in the medical community. The position will report directly to the VP Marketing & Sales and will work in a collaborative environment with our Sales & Marketing Team to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Create a budget and organize resources to meet quarterly objectives.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with healthcare professionals, clinics, pharmacy chain head offices, patient groups and professional associations.
- Proactively identify changes in healthcare, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences as required.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Establish financial targets, business objectives and brand strategies that will facilitate positive company growth.
- Prepare weekly, biweekly, monthly and quarterly and annuals reports.
- Provide timely and effectively solutions aligned with company and client needs.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales teams members are on-board.
- A Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Marketing and Sales with a minimum of 5 years direct related working experience preferably in a pharmaceutical environment.
- This employee must have a demonstrated experience in market positioning and product differentiation (product, service, and price).
- Superior communication, public speaking, and writing skills are a must.
- This employee must also be creative and be able to think of non-conventional solutions to problems.
- Travel required.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. CMED offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.