Prairie Plant Systems, is seeking an individual to join our team in an administrative role. This is an exciting new opportunity to work in a unique customer support capacity in the health care industry. PPS is seeking self-driven individuals to join the team in a permanent, part-time position. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the File Clerk will promote patient loyalty and customer service by providing an organized and accurate filing system. The ideal candidate has the ability work in a team environment and enjoys detailed work.
- Locate and remove material from the file when requested.
- File any and all correspondence in alphabetical or numerical order or according to the filing system used.
- Assist with monthly audits as needed.
- Type correspondence and compete requested administrative duties.
- Clerical task including faxing, mailing and filing
- 1-2 years related experience in a business environment as a File Clerk is considered an asset.
- Experience working in a customer support role will be considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills-excel data entry etc.
The company intends to fully train the right people to fill these positions and is seeking individuals who possess a strong desire to learn and want be a part of a dynamic growing organization.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.