Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the distribution team as a full time Distribution Clerk. The Distribution Clerk is responsible for all customer orders and various corresponding reports. If you take pride in performing quality work this is an opportunity for you!
- Receive daily orders from CORA.
- Accurately record all client order information in CORA.
- Use E ship server to produce Purolator waybills.
- Use online Canada Post tools to produce waybills.
- Ensure daily patient orders are shipped accurately and timely.
- Assist with monthly audits.
- Diploma considered an asset with a minimum of 1-2 years related experience.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Computer skills are required in Microsoft programs.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.