Data Entry Clerk
Prairie Plant Systems, is seeking an individual to join our team in an administrative role. This is an exciting new opportunity to work in a unique customer support capacity in the health care industry. PPS is seeking self-driven individuals to join the team in a permanent, part-time position. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the Data Entry Clerk promote patient loyalty and customer service by providing prompt and accurate data entry. The ideal candidate has the ability work in a team environment and enjoys detailed work.
- Receive documents and enter the appropriate data into the computer systems.
- Update databases as required and generate reports.
- Maintain daily counts for all patient records and prescriptions received.
- Assist with monthly audits as needed.
- Type correspondence and compete requested administrative duties.
- Clerical task including faxing, mailing and filing
- 1-2 years related experience in a business environment is considered an asset.
- Experience working in a customer support role will be considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills-excel data entry etc.
The company intends to fully train the right people to fill these positions and is seeking individuals who possess a strong desire to learn and want be a part of a dynamic growing organization.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.