Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Cultivation team in a full-time Cultivation Labourer position. The successful candidate will support the Cultivation Assistants with the harvesting and clean-up of plant material.
- Harvesting mature buds from plants (picking buds off stem and discarding waste) according to the SOP's.
- Chamber clean-up, including sweeping up debris, removing soil from pots, washing pots, moving irrigation lines, and pressure washing chambers.
- Additional cleaning tasks as assigned by the Cultivation Supervisor.
- High school diploma.
- This position requires fine dexterity work and repetitive tasks.
- Ability to lift over 20 pounds.
- Technical training in Biological Science and/or experience working in a commercial greenhouse considered an asset.
This work is performed in a BioSecure facility. This employee is required to shower into the facility at the beginning of his/her shift and remain in the building for the duration of the shift.
Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.