Customer Service Representative
Prairie Plant Systems, is seeking an individual to join our customer service team. This is an exciting new opportunity to work in a unique customer support capacity in the health care industry. PPS is seeking self-driven individuals to join the customer service team in a permanent, full-time position. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the Customer Service Representative will build and maintain relationships with patients and promote patient loyalty by providing prompt and accurate service. The ideal candidate has the ability to speak fluently in both official languages and work in a team environment.
- To provide courteous service to our patients by providing prompt and accurate patient and product information to promote and maintain patient relations. This includes answering phones, resolving information requests and fast/accurate processing of orders.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve any inquiries and follow-up with patients.
- Type correspondence and complete requested administrative duties.
- General administration and clerical tasks including faxing, mailing, filing etc.
- Ensure electronic filings and record keeping matches the hard copy system on a regular basis.
- Business administration or office assistant certificate with 1-2 years related experience in a business environment is considered an asset.
- Ability to speak fluently in both official languages will be considered an asset
- Experience working in a customer support role will be considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Basic computer skills-excel data entry etc.
The company intends to fully train the right people to fill these positions and is seeking individuals who possess a strong desire to learn and want be a part of a dynamic growing organization.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.