Customer Service Representative
CanniMed Therapeutics Inc. (CMED), is seeking a self-driven individual to join the customer service team in a permanent, full-time position. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a unique customer support capacity in the health care industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining patient relationships to promote patient loyalty by providing prompt and accurate service.
- To provide courteous service to our patients by providing prompt and accurate patient and product information to promote and maintain patient relations. This includes answering phones, resolving information requests and fast/accurate processing of orders.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve any inquiries and follow-up with patients.
- Type correspondence and complete requested administrative duties.
- General administration and clerical tasks including faxing, mailing, filing etc.
- Ensure electronic filings and record keeping matches the hard copy system on a regular basis.
- Business administration or office assistant certificate with 1-2 years related experience in a business environment is considered an asset.
- Ability to speak fluently in both official languages will be considered an asset
- Experience working in a customer support role will be considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Basic computer skills-excel data entry etc.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. CMED offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.