CAD Design Technologist
CanniMed Therapeutics Inc. (CMED), is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Engineering Team, in a full-time CAD Design Technologist position. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the engineering team with the development and preparation of designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets and other data. The applicant must be able to work under tight deadlines and budgetary constraints in an efficient and professional manner.
- Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Operate computer aided design and drafting stations.
- Specifications such as equipment and room layouts, cable block diagrams, single lines, schematics/wiring diagrams and field mark-ups.
- Ensure drawings are revised with any changes.
- Work within facility shop environment as needed to inspect, measure parts and equipment.
- Provide general arrangement drawings with required dimensions, details and for bid/quote purposes.
- Responsible for maintenance of drawings including electronic filing and labeling.
- Technical Diploma specializing in Engineering Technology, Architecture or Mechanical Design with 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- The successful candidate must be fully functional in Autocad 2017, all Microsoft Applications, and have a demonstrated working knowledge of Navisworks.
- Experience with HACCP, HVAC, GMP will considered an asset.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. CMED offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.