Building Maintenance Plumber
Prairie Plant Systems, a leader in plant based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the team in a Building Maintenance Plumber role. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the Building Maintenance Plumber will be responsible for executing the installation of plumbing and piping systems of new buildings and renovation projects as well we regular maintenance and up-keep of mechanical components. The successful candidate must be able to work under tight deadlines and budgetary constraints in an efficient and professional manner.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and blueprint specifications.
- Determine piping system requirements, pipe size and layout for water, drainage and waste systems.
- Monitor and control the computer based system that operates watering and HVAC.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of all plumbing systems.
- Test and inspect piping systems and verify that they are leak free.
- Maintain daily records of all maintenance tasks and job site.
- Follow all Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Journeyman plumber with 10+ years experience preferably working in a commercial environment.
- Candidates must possess a gas ticket.
- General knowledge of computers and system software, HVAC, chiller and boiler systems is considered an asset.
- This position requires operation of equipment for loading, unloading and yard maintenance including forklifts, skid steer and various agriculture related equipment.
- Wage will be based on skill levels and education. PPS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant Status with a minimum of 3 years residing in Canada.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and begin the application process.
Please do not press the submit button more than once. A message will be displayed once the submission has been completed.